A feedjit widget is a simple widget you can add to your blog or website that allows you to see friends and visitors as they arrive on your blog or website in real time. It is extremely useful in knowing where your blog traffic is coming from, right on your blog/web page.Today,i am going to show you how you can add feedjit widget to your blog with ease.
DONT FORGET TO READ:HOW TO ADD LOGO TO YOUR BLOGGER BLOG
HOW TO ADD FEEDJIT ON ON YOUR BLOG
- Go to www.feedjit.com
- Click on the “Choose your feedjit” button.
- Sign up for feedjit completely free package.
- Then, customize it the way you like.
- In the “Install Feedjit on my” box, choose where to install it,e.g blogger blog,wordpress,other blog or website on the dropdown menu.
- You will get an html code which you can insert into your blogger blog,wordpress,other site or website.
I hope you enjoyed this post,feel free to subscribe to this blog