1. Blank Screen Phone Unable to Reboot.
2. Only being able to boot-up to “Nokia” word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as “Child Installer” keeps popping-up.
- Charge your phone battery full.
- Then Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
- Now switch your Symbian phone on.
- Press and hold these three keys together:Red dial key,Sharp key (#) and One key (1)
- Now Press the power switch to switch off the Symbian phone. Do not let go the three keys until you see the “formatting” screen displayed
- Wait a few minutes until the format is complete. Your Symbian phone will now be at its original factory settings.
- Make sure your battery is full.
- Pls Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
- Now type in *#7370# . It will immediately prompt you to restart your phone.
- Press ‘Yes’ and the phone will restart after formatting. It takes about 2 to 3 minutes to complete the process.
- Done.You now have a new operating system(os)
I hope you enjoyed this post,feel free to comment below.