I have been finding it difficult to unlock my new Glo Netpro ZTE MF110 modem i bought from glo office,i have tried to use Universal Master Code,Huawei Unlocker,Modem Unlocker with no success. Today,i have discovered a new ZTE modem unlocker called DC-UNLOCKER that can unlock any ZTE modem even huawei modems .
You can download DC-UNLOCKER HERE .
Steps On How To Unlock ZTE Modems
- Install dc-crap modem unlocker and run the software.
- Disconnect from internet connection on your pc and plug your ZTE modem you wish to unlock with unsupported SIM card from another network operator inserted.
- A pop up window will appear demanding you to enter the unlock code,just close the window
- Then Select the Manufacturer of your modem, it could be Huawei or ZTE if its ZTE Modem click on the manufacturer box and select ZTE DataCards, then plug in your modem and click on Detect Card (the magnifying glass).
- Dc-unlocker should detect the properties of your modem.
- Click Unlocking tab, then select unlock.
- To confirm whether you have unlocked your modem,signal should immediately come up on your modem connection window.
- Job Done. your ZTE Modem has been unlocked.
Next thing to do is to create a new profile for your new network.
I hope you enjoyed this post,feel free to drop your comment below..