Mtn has released another tariff plan that is called MTN PULSE,The tariff plan allows you to make calls @ 10k/sec for mtn pulse subscribers, other MTN customers at rate of 30 kobo/sec and other networks at 35 kobo/sec after the first minute of call for the day at 58 kobo/sec
BENEFITS OF MTN PULSE
- Calls at very low prices to other customers on MTN Pulse tariff plan at 10k/second after the first minute.
- An instant bonus of 10MB data valid for 7 days with the MTN Pulse Bonus when you recharge with up to N100 airtime
- Surfing the internet on your mobile with your FREE 10MB data
- A discounted rate of N5 per SMS to connect and chat with over forty million customers on the largest network in Nigeria with MTN Pulse Chat
- Loads of freebies, promotions and discounted offers every week on MTN Y’ello Friday!
- FREE MTN – MTN calls daily during Happy Hour from 12:30am to 4:30am.
HOW TO MIGRATE TO MTN PULSE
There are NO hidden charges or access fees. What you see is what you get.For FREE migration to MTN Pulse tariff plan, simply text 406 to 131 or dial *406# from your phone.
- You will pay N100 for subsequent migrations within the calendar month.
- Your first minute of call for the day on the MTN Pulse tariff plan will be charged at 58k/second.
- Yours calls to other MTN numbers not on MTN Pulse tariff plan will be charged at 30k/second.
- You will be charged 35k/second for calls to other networks.
- To connect and chat with others on MTN Pulse Chat, text CHAT to 33117 for FREE.
- To enjoy FREE Happy Hour calls you must have a minimum balance of N100 airtime on your phone.
You will not be able to enjoy the MTN Family and Friends service while on MTN Pulse plan but you will be able to buy of the MTN Bundles; HappyLink and FunLink Bundles while on MTN Pulse plan.
Don’t forget to Like Our Facebook Page Here
You Can follow us with Twitter @toboy4real
Or subscribe with your email so as not to miss anything here.